April brings the final event of our season which includes the option of partaking in the Spring Luncheon. There is an additional cost for the lunch.
There is limited seating for this event both for the lunch and the gallery/theater seating area (for those not wishing to have the lunch).
- Single tickets cannot be purchased for this event
- Only members of the Women’s Canadian Club, London can register for the lunch
- Members are allowed to register 1 guest (non-member) with their own registration
- Gallery/theater seating is for members only (no guests allowed in this area).
The lunch portion of this event is on a registration basis. So plan ahead and register early enough not to miss out on this great event.
A few things to be aware of when registering for the lunch:
- Members are entitled to register 1 guest for the lunch, at an additional charge.
- Registrations are date stamped when they are received by the registrar and then processed on a first received basis.
- Large groups wishing to sit together (5 up to 10 in a group) will only be accommodated if all registrations and payments are submitted together in one envelope.
- Requests for changes throughout the process (meal choice, who is sitting with whom) are not easily accommodated. Your co-operation in following the process and not making personal requests, after submissions have been processed, would be greatly appreciated.
- Please ensure you include a self-addressed, stamped envelope with your registration for the return of your confirmation of registration for the luncheon meal.
To contact the Spring Luncheon Registrar or for general enquires about the Spring Luncheon, please complete the form below and submit your request.