Benefits of Membership:
For Season: September 2018 – April 2019
Members pay an annual fee of $60 to hear all seven speakers and a musical program in December, enjoy three receptions and have the opportunity to participate in day-trips (at extra cost).
Non-members are welcome to hear a single speaker for $20 with the exception of April.
There is limited seating available for the April Spring Luncheon and the gallery/theater seating area (for those not wishing to have the lunch), thus single tickets cannot be purchased for this event.
- do something nice just for “you”
- hear outstanding speakers
- broaden your horizons
- promote Canadian unity
- preserve Canadian identity
- enjoy an opportunity for continuous learning
- be informed about Canada and Canada’s role in world affairs
How can I apply for a membership?
Option-1: By mail
- The application form can be filled out online and printed for mailing or simply print a blank copy and complete it by hand (see print option below).
- Prepare a cheque made out to Women’s Canadian Club in the amount of the annual membership fee (do not send cash).
- Prepare a self-addressed return envelope and affix a postage stamp to cover the cost of mailing a standard letter.
- Send the application, cheque and return envelope to the Membership Convenor (address will be on the application form).
- Allow 2-3 weeks for processing.
Option-2: In person
- Memberships can be purchased at the membership table prior to any of the speaking events.
- The application form can be printed online and completed by hand, then bring the completed form with you to register for your membership (see print option below).
- Either cash or cheque are acceptable payment methods (Credit or Debit Card are not an option).
Option-3: Contact Membership Convenor
For general enquiries or to make arrangements to connect with someone to purchase a membership in advance of a speaker event click here.
To print an application form: 2018-2019 Membership Application